Location: 14674 Rogers Ford Rd, Sumerduck, VA 22742
Hours: FRI-SAT-SUN 11-5.
I want your time here to be about you. What kind of wine do you like? Take time when you visit. My tasting room is located in an historic farmhouse that was built in the 1820s. I invite you to sit and chat in the tasting room, on the porch, or in the yard. My repeat customers feel like this is a special place where they can truly relax and enjoy some good wine and friends.
- Individual tastings are $8 and include a signature Rogers Ford Winery glass. We can accommodate up to seven people without a reservation.
- Groups of 8 or more are considered a small-group tasting and need to make a reservation with us via email so we can accommodate your group. Small-group tastings are $10 each and include a signature Rogers Ford Winery glass. You will have a dedicated staff person during the time of your tasting and we try to do private tastings in the winery whenever possible. A deposit is required to schedule the tasting.
- Light accompaniment offered for sale. Currently we offer locally-sourced goat cheese spread in different flavors, crackers, and peanuts. Feel free to bring your own picnic to enjoy at the winery.
Frequently asked questions:
- Do you allow dogs at your winery? We do allow polite and leashed dogs on the property but not in the tasting room. We will be happy to set out water for your pooch - just ask.
- I've seen people with horses at your winery. How do they do that? Horseback riding customers can park at one of the Phelps Wildlife Management Area parking lots along Rogers Ford Road and ride their horse in. We have a hitching post to secure your horse while you do your wine tasting.
- Is your winery family friendly? Absolutely - bring the family and enjoy quiet time in the country.
- Can you provide space for our private party? We are working to provide private-party rooms but they are not yet available (as of November 2015). You are welcome to do a small-group tasting and then remain outside on the grounds with your group afterwards.