Cabernet Franc, Goldvein, & Wine Filled Chocolates: FEB/MAR 2018
Cabernet Franc 2016: A Bordeaux grape that grows exceptionally well in Virginia, Our Cabernet Franc is bright and lively with hints of dark berries and pepper without being overly dry.
Goldvein: You need to try this... it's a skin-fermented white wine. Discover the structure, intensity and intrigue of a red wine without the weight and heaviness. Sometimes these are called "orange" wines because of the golden amber color. They are not made from oranges. This is a very ancient style of wine not some new fad or gimmick. This is what wine might have been like in Biblical times, except for the modern bio-chemistry and all that good stuff.
- two bottles of wine every other month
- complimentary tasting for two when picking up club wines (members only)
- 10% discount on all winery purchases
- NO signup fee, NO minimum length for your membership, NO cancellation fee
- start right away with the current wine club selections
- pickup youe wine at the winery or have it shipped (in Virginia)
- price ranges from $39-$69 plus tax, depending on the selections for that month (shipping is additional)
- Continue to receive club wine until you cancel by phone or email by the 1st of the month.
- Need to suspend your club for a month or so? Just email me before the 1st of the month at email@example.com