Snake Castle & Sumerduck Rosé: April/May 2018
Snake Castle: Named after a local landmark on the Rappahannock River. It is a port style wine made from Petit Verdot and fortified with Brandy distilled from our own grapes. It is oak aged, unfiltered, and robust. With hints of cranberry, and clove we call it cranberry spice cake in a glass.
Sumerduck Rosé: A rosé should be the color of your lover's lips and just as exciting and delicious. Sumerduck Rosé is a blend of Petit Verdot and Vidal Blanc, off dry, it is a real knock-out bombshell. Drink Pink!
- two bottles of wine every other month
- complimentary tasting for two when picking up club wines (members only)
- 10% discount on all winery purchases
- NO signup fee, NO minimum length for your membership, NO cancellation fee
- start right away with the current wine club selections
- pickup youe wine at the winery or have it shipped (in Virginia)
- price ranges from $39-$69 plus tax, depending on the selections for that month (shipping is additional)
- Continue to receive club wine until you cancel by phone or email by the 1st of the month.
- Need to suspend your club for a month or so? Just email me before the 1st of the month at firstname.lastname@example.org