- two bottles of wine every other month
- complimentary tasting for two when picking up club wines (members only)
- 10% discount on all winery purchases
- NO signup fee, NO minimum length for your membership, NO cancellation fee
- start right away with the current wine club selections
- pickup youe wine at the winery or have it shipped (in Virginia)
- price ranges from $39-$69 plus tax, depending on the selections for that month (shipping is additional)
- Continue to receive club wine until you cancel by phone or email by the 1st of the month.
- Need to suspend your club for a month or so? Just email me before the 1st of the month at firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 First Frost Vidal Blanc & Sumerduck Rosé: APR/MAY 2017
First Frost Vidal Blanc 2016: Allowed extended hang time in the vineyard and picked at the first frost in the fall, the flavor and sweetness of these Cognac grapes is at at their most intense of the season. Fermentation is halted before all the sugars are converted to alcohol. With the aromas of honeysuckle and flavors of candied pair, this Vidal is an excellent partner to a cheese platter or spicy foods.
Sumerduck Rosé: A rosé should be the color of your lover's lips and just as exciting and delicious. Sumerduck Rosé is a blend of Chardonel and Merlot, off dry, and a real knock-out bombshell. Drink Pink!