Petit Verdot & First Frost Vidal Blanc: Aug/Sept 2018
2016 Petit Verdot: This Bordeaux grape has the most color, the most flavor, and the most backbone of its peers. It's big, bold and intense. This brooding wine can even sometimes seem in-your-face and over the top. Our 2015 Petit Verdot showcases all the varietal power and majesty of the grape but is more polished with softer, refined tannins than others you may have tasted.
2017 First Frost Vidal Blanc: Allowed extended hang time in the vineyard and picked at the first frost in the fall, the flavor and sweetness of these Cognac grapes is at at their most intense of the season. Fermentation is halted before all the sugars are converted to alcohol. With the aromas of honeysuckle and flavors of candied pair, this Vidal is an excellent partner to a cheese platter or spicy foods.
- Two bottles of wine every other month
- Complimentary tasting for two when picking up club wines (members only)
- 10% discount on all winery purchases
- NO signup fee, NO minimum length for your membership, NO cancellation fee
- Start right away with the current wine club selections
- Pick up your wine at the winery or have it shipped (additional charge; in Virginia). Please note: Any clubs that are not picked up within one year will be returned to inventory.
- Price ranges from $39-$69 plus tax, depending on the selections for that month (shipping is additional)
- Continue to receive club wine until you cancel by phone or email by the 1st of the month.
- Need to suspend your club for a month or so? Just email email@example.com before the 1st of the month.