Goldvein & Sumerduck ROSÉ: OCT/NOV 2018
Goldvein: You need to try this... it's a skin-fermented white wine. Discover the structure, intensity and intrigue of a red wine without the weight and heaviness. Sometimes these are called "orange" wines because of the golden amber color. They are not made from oranges. This is a very ancient style of wine not some new fad or gimmick. This is what wine might have been like in Biblical times, except for the modern bio-chemistry and all that good stuff.
Sumerduck Rosé: A rosé should be the color of your lover's lips and just as exciting and delicious. Sumerduck Rosé is a blend of Petit Verdot and Vidal Blanc, off dry, it is a real knock-out bombshell. Drink Pink!
- Two bottles of wine every other month
- Complimentary tasting for two when picking up club wines (members only)
- 10% discount on all winery purchases
- NO signup fee, NO minimum length for your membership, NO cancellation fee
- Start right away with the current wine club selections
- Pick up your wine at the winery or have it shipped (additional charge; in Virginia). Please note: Any clubs that are not picked up within one year will be returned to inventory.
- Price ranges from $39-$69 plus tax, depending on the selections for that month (shipping is additional)
- Continue to receive club wine until you cancel by phone or email by the 1st of the month.
- Need to suspend your club for a month or so? Just email email@example.com before the 1st of the month.