First Frost & Cabernet Franc: DEC 2018/JAN 2019
2017 First Frost Vidal Blanc: Allowed extended hang time in the vineyard and picked at the first frost in the fall, the flavor and sweetness of these Cognac grapes is at their most intense of the season. Fermentation is halted before all the sugars are converted to alcohol. With the aromas of honeysuckle and flavors of candied pear, this Vidal is an excellent partner to a cheese platter or spicy foods.
2016 Cabernet Franc: This is one of the Bordeaux grapes that grows exceptionally well in Virginia due to the longer growing season and tolerance to cold winters. Our Cab Franc is bright and lively with hints of dark berries and pepper without being overly dry.
- Two bottles of wine every other month
- Complimentary tasting for two when picking up club wines (members only)
- 10% discount on all winery purchases
- NO signup fee, NO minimum length for your membership, NO cancellation fee
- Start right away with the current wine club selections
- Pick up your wine at the winery or have it shipped (additional charge; in Virginia). Please note: Any clubs that are not picked up within one year will be returned to inventory.
- Price ranges from $39-$69 plus tax, depending on the selections for that month (shipping is additional)
- Continue to receive club wine until you cancel by phone or email by the 1st of the month.
- Need to suspend your club for a month or so? Just email email@example.com before the 1st of the month.