The outdoor areas around the farm winery are open. This is a relaxed, mostly outdoor experience though you are welcome in the tasting room to purchase or use the restroom.
- Wine can be order online ahead of time if you wish.
- Wine is available by the bottle, glass, or as a tasting flight.
- Disposable wine glasses will be included if you wish to enjoy your wine in the outdoor areas around the winery and farm.
- Outdoor tables will be sanitized after each customer and spaced 10 feet apart to maintain social distance.
- Staff will be wearing masks; we ask that you also wear a mask when appropriate. Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet away from individuals not in your group.
- You are welcome in the tasting room to use the restroom. Additional restroom facilities are onsite like you might find at a wine festival or other outdoor event (port-a-potty). It will be sanitized throughout the day.
- There are limited accommodations in the case of inclement weather; plan accordingly.
People struggle with the hectic pace of modern life. I have a peaceful retreat from the dizzying rush. Come share some wine, rediscover your friendships and reconnect with someone you love.
Do you know somebody who loves Rogers Ford Wine? Or maybe you love Rogers Ford Wine and want to turn somebody on to it? You can buy a gift certificate to be used at the winery here online.
I keep a list of folks who are interested in local Virginia wine and in what we do here at Rogers Ford Farm Winery. Sometimes I email special offers or events to share. If you want to subscribe you can do that here online.
Follow us on Instagram.
Featuring photos by Valerie Hombach Photography.